Whip up this super fun and funky crochet throw that teams jet black with rainbow yarn that pops with colour – finish with a riot of neon pompoms and you've got the ideal gift for kids, teens and the young at heart!
Also available as a crochet kit - everything you need to get started right away!
SIZE: Approximately 122cm (48in) wide (not including pompoms) x 152cm (60in) long. Simple to size up or down, or substitute different weights of yarn.
- 6 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, fully tested with other crocheters
- Stitch-by-stitch photo tutorials
- UK and US crochet terms
You will need:
- 500g (1600 yards) of Stylecraft black DK/light worsted/8 ply acrylic yarn
- 50g (170 yards) each of DK/light worsted/8 ply acrylic yarn in 7 neon colours
- 4mm (US: G) crochet hook
- Pompom maker
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
SKILL LEVEL: Confident beginner. This crochet pattern requires familiarity with the following stitches: chain, slip stitch, double crochet (US: single crochet), half treble crochet (US: half double crochet). Step-by-step photo tutorial shows how to form an extended double crochet (US: extended single crochet).
YOU WILL GET: Once payment is confirmed, you'll be sent a download link for a PDF file. You will need appropriate software to open the file, such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free at www.adobe.com. Please note that digital pattern purchases are non-refundable.