It's that time of year again... welcome to our Xmas 2023 crafting round up!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and crafter's thoughts naturally turn to seasonal gifts and decorations. There's still plenty of time to dig our your needles and hooks, and get cracking! We've picked ten of the most recent seasonal knitting and crochet projects - many are free, and all are gorgeous!
1. How delicious is this simple crochet bauble from Elisa's Crochet? If you don't have the yarn and balls to hand, we've got you covered - we offer both a six-pack of polystyrene balls, as well as our super-economical Christmas yarn bundle, with one ball each of Cygnet Pato in red, white and green.
2. We're enchanted by this lovely Foxes and Fawns at Midnight knitting pattern for a seasonal stocking. Made with Aran weight yarn, it will knit up quickly and you can fill it with a good number of gifts.
3. If you fancy trying your hand at mosaic crochet, this charming Christmas Around The World blanket by Juli Gittinger looks like a great place to start.
4. Up for a challenge? If you prime your hooks, we reckon there's just about time to crochet up this glorious Granny Square Christmas Tree by Patricia Wilson. Though we're not entirely sure where you'd hang your baubles!
5. These brilliant little Yarn Wrapped Stars by Cami at Tidbits are top of our Christmas crafting list. All you need is a template, some glue, then any spare scraps of yarn you have lying around. Don't they look amazing?
6. We've found the perfect Christmas jumper! This gorgeous Christmas Lights Sweater pattern by Manatee Squares is not only free, it's crochet, so that means it will work up in super-quick time.
7. Who could resist these Tiny Tree Socks from the doyenne of sock knitting, Summer Lee? Perfect for using up scraps of yarn, you can give them as gifts, hang them on your tree, or string them together to make a stunning garland.
8. If you've got some felt and spare buttons, then you're good to go with this lovely project from Jessica at Cutesy Crafts. Simply adorable!
9. With its clean and modern designs, this Santa Pillow by Kathy Lewinski at KnitPicks would make the perfect gift for anyone into Scandi style. Or just anyone, really.
10. Finally, we couldn't resist plugging our very own Twinkle Twinkle crochet star pattern. Grab yourself a set of wire USB lights, and you can easily make this up in 30 minutes flat. Not long now until we can get them twinkling!