Ocean Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket Kit
Everything you need to crochet this gorgeous baby blanket, using an easy corner-to-corner (C2C) crochet stitch. Perfect for anyone wanting a quick simple make for a new arrival. The crochet pattern has clear instructions and a stitch-by-stitch photo tutorial, while the variegated yarn means no need to change colour. Add a few tassels and you have the ideal gift for a baby shower or new mother!
The finished blanket is soft, cosy and easy to wash, and the rainbow colours will remain as rich and vibrant as the day you cast on.
• 4 balls of Cygnet Boho premium acrylic DK/light worsted/8 ply yarn
• 4-page printed pattern, using UK & US terms
• 4mm (US: G) crochet hook*
• 2 pretty progress keepers*
• Wooden 'made with love' tag
• Yarn needle
• Organza project bag
• A few extra goodies!
* Crochet hook colour and progress keeper design may vary
Please note this is a kit to make a throw - not the finished item!
Approximately 78cm (31in) x 78cm (31in).
Confident beginner. Requires familiarity with the following stitches: chain, slip stitch, double crochet (US: single crochet) and treble crochet (US: double crochet).