Crossbill Cowl Crochet Pattern
Work up this gorgeous Crossbill crochet cowl in a buttery soft Drops alpaca/silk blend yarn in yummy pastel shades. A quick and cosy make you’ll want to wear the moment you cast off - it's long enough to tumble around your neck, or pull up into a hood to cover your ears.
SIZE: Approx 56cm (22in) wide x 32cm (12.5in) high. Simple to size up or down, or substitute different weights of yarn.
- 4 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, fully tested with other crocheters
- Stitch-by-stitch photo tutorials
- UK and US crochet terms
You will need:
- 5 balls of Drops Baby Alpaca Silk 4-ply (fingering weight) - colours listed in pattern
- 3.5mm (US: D) crochet hook
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
SKILL LEVEL: Confident beginner/intermediate. This crochet pattern requires familiarity with the following stitches: chain, slip stitch and treble (US: double crochet). Detailed instructions on how to work crossbill stitch in the round.
YOU WILL GET: Once payment is confirmed, you'll be sent a download link for a PDF file. You will need appropriate software to open the file, such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free at www.adobe.com. Please note that digital pattern purchases are non-refundable.