Seaside Crochet Blanket and Cushion Pattern
Whip up a beautiful Seaside crochet afghan blanket and matching cushion cover in an easy shell stitch, using gorgeous sunny colours. Both are fun and quick to make - the finished throw is ideal for summer picnics and trips to the beach!
Also available as a crochet kit - everything you need to get started right away!
SIZE: The blanket measures approximately 120cm (47in) x 140cm (55in). The cushion cover measures approximately 40cm x 40cm (16in x 16in). Both are simple to size up or down or substitute different weights of yarn.
- 4 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, tested with other crocheters
- Stitch-by-stitch photo and video tutorials
- UK and US crochet terms
You will need:
- 10 balls of Stylecraft premium acrylic or similar DK/light worsted/8 ply yarn - colours listed in pattern
- Cushion: 9 balls in the same colours
- 4mm (US: G) crochet hook
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
- A 40cm x 40cm (16in x 16in) insert for the cushion
SKILL LEVEL: Confident beginner. These crochet patterns require familiarity with the following stitches: chain, slip stitch, double crochet (US: single crochet), half treble crochet (US: half double crochet) and treble crochet (US: double crochet).
YOU WILL GET: Once payment is confirmed, you'll be sent a download link for a PDF file. You will need appropriate software to open the file, such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free at www.adobe.com. Please note that digital pattern purchases are non-refundable.