Pinwheel Pin Cushion - Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet a cute little four-colour spiral pin cushion. Quick, easy and fun to make, it's the perfect for storing all your pins and needles.
Pattern gives instruction for 2-ply (No. 10) cotton thread and Size 8 beads, but you can easily work it up in different yarn weights and bead sizes.
SIZE: Approx 10cm (4in) diameter x 5cm (2in) high.
- 4 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, fully tested with other crocheters
- Stitch-by-stitch photo tutorials
- UK and US crochet terms
You will need:
- Knitpicks Curio 2-ply (No. 10) cotton thread in four colours (listed in pattern)
- 112 x Size 8 beads
- 1.5 mm (US: D) crochet hook
- 4 lightweight progress keepers
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
- Toy stuffing
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. This crochet pattern requires familiarity with the following stitches: chain, slip stitch, double crochet (US: single crochet), half treble crochet (US: half double crochet) and treble crochet (US: double crochet).