Work up a beautiful Cottage Garden hexagonal crochet blanket using a simple join-as-you-go flower motif. Made with Stylecraft DK yarn in nine gorgeous floral shades, this crochet afghan pattern has a charming rustic appeal - the perfect picnic rug for sunny afternoons in the garden, or a snuggly lap blanket for the evenings.
Also available as a crochet kit - everything you need to get started right away!
SIZE: Approx 120cm (47in) at its widest point. Simple to size up or down, or substitute different weights of yarn.
- 5 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, fully tested with other crocheters
- Stitch-by-stitch video and photo tutorials
- Charts for the flower motif and blanket layout
- UK and US crochet terms
You will need:
- 9 balls of Stylecraft premium DK/light worsted/8 ply acrylic yarn - colours listed in the pattern.
- 4mm (US: G) crochet hook
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. This crochet pattern requires familiarity with the following stitches: chain, slip stitch, double crochet (US: single crochet), treble crochet (US: double crochet), double-treble crochet (US: treble).
YOU WILL GET: Once payment is confirmed, you'll be sent a download link for a PDF file. You will need appropriate software to open the file, such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free at www.adobe.com. Please note that digital pattern purchases are non-refundable.