Whip up a beautiful Vintage Rainbow crochet throw, baby blanket or cushion oozing vintage chic. Using a simple block stitch, this crochet pattern is fun and quick to make - the cot size blanket makes a perfect gift for a baby shower or new arrival. Full video tutorial to support the pattern.
Also available as crochet throw kit and baby pastels kit - everything you need to get started right away!
SIZE: The full size throw measures approx 105cm (41in) wide x 140cm (55in) long. The baby blanket measures approx 68cm (27in) wide x 90cm (36in) long.
- 5 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, fully tested with other crocheters
- Stitch-by-stitch photo and video tutorials
- UK and US crochet terms
You will need:
- Standard blanket: 12 balls of Stylecraft DK/light worsted/8 ply weight acrylic
- Baby pastels version: 10 balls of Stylecraft DK/light worsted/8 ply weight acrylic
- 4mm (US: G) crochet hook
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
SKILL LEVEL: Confident beginner. This crochet pattern requires familiarity with the following stitches: chain, double crochet (US: single crochet), treble crochet (US: double crochet).
YOU WILL GET: Once payment is confirmed, you will be sent a download link for a PDF file. You will need appropriate software to open the file, such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free at www.adobe.com. Please note that digital pattern purchases are non-refundable.